Plans are underway for our next recording – because our first EP has now almost sold out! There are just a handful of copies left, these are available only at live gigs. There are a couple of links below to websites where you can buy the digital version.
Our music is also available through Bandcamp:
Tracks & credits:
- Lamorna – our version of a song loved throughout Cornwall
- The Sandwich Set – Grannies Kitchen (E. Packer), Gelasma (R. Holmes) / Black and Gold (W. Coleman), The Cliffs at the Lizard (E. Pridmore)
- The Egloshayle Ringers – a traditional song about a team of Church Bell ringers
- Helston Furry / Quay Fair – Two traditional Cornish tunes from Helston and Penzance
- Estren Dyworth an Mor (Stranger from the Sea) – Our Cornish language retelling of a tale collected by Robert Hunt in ‘Popular Romances of the West of England’. Lyrics: P. Hodge / E. Pridmore. Music: E. Pridmore / E. Packer. Wondering what it’s all about? Check out the lyrics and the original ghost story